Friday, September 12, 2008

Riding show is tomorrow...

Tomorrow is the fun show at Penryn Oak Stables. I can't wait! The girls are going to get all gussied up in their western shirts, jeans, and belts with big buckles. Elsa chose one with a pink sparkly heart buckle. Of course. :) I even bought myself a new pair of Wranglers and some boots. Justin. How fancy! (Not really--they're pretty plain, but oh so comfy!!)
I will post pics as soon as we get home tomorrow. One of the girls will probably be riding Frances, for the first time! Exciting!
Going over to Audrey's to play after school today, which the girls will love. So far, it's a surprise. Also, I may be getting a daycare kid soon! Only part-time, but, hey, it's something. A foot in the door, so to speak.
Have a great weekend!
Mattie

1 comment:

RosevilleAndRocklin said...

What a great day! We had so much fun with you all. Signed, Audrey's mom.

About Me

Check out my other blog www.coolmomcars.blogspot.com