Saturday, September 13, 2008

Horse show!






Today was the schooling show at the stables. Not a fiercely competitive show, but a fun show. All riders in the class the girls rode in got first place ribbons! We have two blue ribbons hanging in the girls' room now. Evan stayed with my parents, and it was a good thing as Drew and the girls and I got home around 1 p.m. A long day! Anyway, here are the pics! Elsa rode Frances for the first time and was completely comfortable. Krystin's younger brother led Emma and Trigger, and did a great job. Elsa says she wants to do more shows...Emma says she was hot.

Note: Triggers' ears are back in the photo where Emma is brushing him. He's not upset with her, he's making faces at Sid who is in the pasture in front of him, out of the picture. I guess they are not friends!

1 comment:

RosevilleAndRocklin said...

HAHAHA I love that you caught and gave note to the horse's ears being back. You know I have heard about Sid and honestly I don't blame Trigger. It's a long horsey tale and complicated, involves oats and carrots.

Congrats to the girls. How fun!! What beautiful pics.

About Me

Check out my other blog www.coolmomcars.blogspot.com