Tuesday, September 16, 2008

camping trip


We leave on Monday for our week-long, 5 kid camping trip. Wanna come? I thought so.

We will be leaving Monday morning at 4 a.m. Says Drew. (Olivia was really shocked to find this out!) Then, according to my husband, all the kids will sleep in the car until we meet Charles and Denise in Willits for breakfast. I have no intention of bursting his bubble. We will then proceed to Patrick's Point state park, and stay there for two nights. Drew took Olivia and Joaquin there last year, and they had a blast. The picture posted is from that trip.

After Patrick's Point, we'll go up into Oregon to Harris Beach. Connie and Andy (Drew's parents) will have been there for a couple of weeks by the time we get there, and we'll stay with them for one more night. Then the long ride home.

3 comments:

Carolina said...

I thought you said week long camping trip? You only talk about three nights... that's way too much driving for just just 3 nights... you guys will have a lot of fun, though! A change of scenery is always good!

yearofthedragon said...

Oops, my bad. :)

RosevilleAndRocklin said...

It's a week of emotional time expended right.

"Everyone get BACK in the car. Mom but she got a cupcake and I didn't ..."

You just wrote in literal and emotional time. It's cool. I gotcha! Glad you all got out of town.

About Me

Check out my other blog www.coolmomcars.blogspot.com