Thursday, May 22, 2008

finished skein



My finished skein! It was dry this morning, and I twisted it into the neat little package you see above. It's too small of an amount to do anything with, and a little think-and-thin, but it's yarn. Yay! I plan to try and make at least a skein a week until I get some REAL yarn, I mean yarn that people would want to use for knitting or crochet. :)
Emma's kindergarten class goes to the Sacramento county fair tomorrow to see the animals. I can't wait to see all the different yarn on the hoof! I'll post pics here of that tomorrow. Also, our dear friends Carolina and Rory DuPont are coming tomorrow afternoon to spend the weekend with us. Yay! We haven't seen them since January. We are so excited! It should be a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Iago de Otto said...

It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful weekend. Good on ya!!

About Me

Check out my other blog www.coolmomcars.blogspot.com