Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Anne's comments on my blog


It has been pointed out by my sister-in-law, in a none too subtle way, that my blog (and possibly myself as well) is boring and dorky. She also notes the lack of mention of herself, and the credit for getting me started running.

Here goes:
Anne' got me started running, by running herself and getting enviably thin. She has since abandoned me in favor of exercise of the two-wheeled variety, and her children's burgeoning sports careers. Oh, and cleansing her colon. I intend to mention her once in a while, for comic relief if nothing else.

To further irritate her, I am including this picture of her graceful descent of a snow-covered hill somewhere near Blue Canyon. Who's dorky now?

1 comment:

puppylove said...

i dont think i look dorky at all! i think i look hardcore and ready for fun! :)

About Me

Check out my other blog www.coolmomcars.blogspot.com