Saturday, July 18, 2009

Palm Springs











In June, right after school got out, Kate and I took all the kids to Palm Springs. (You heard me!) That's right, a 9-hour drive with 5 kids...it actually turned into and 11-hour drive but we made it! We stayed in Drew's uncle's time share at the Palm Canyon Resort & Spa and had such an awesome time! The kids are still talking about it and trying to convince their daddy that he shoul go with us next time.
We went to the Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert, Joshua Tree National Forest (where the kids were disgusted by the amount of bugs) and hit the resort's spectacular pool every day. The girls especially liked the hot tub. Go figure.








1 comment:

Poconut said...

Thanks again for the awesome trip!

Doesn't it feel good to be caught up on blogging? I'm so good with mine but Morgan's baby scrapbook only has pics from my pregnancy in it, lol. Maybe I can do it after her birthday when school starts again.

About Me

Check out my other blog www.coolmomcars.blogspot.com